Corporate tax planning

Pay the right amount of tax

A limited company must submit a corporation tax return to HMRC every year, no matter how much money was made – even if you made nothing. Miss the 12-month deadline after the accounting period, and you could find yourself with penalties.

Companies House also requires you to submit annual accounts nine months after your year-end.

Sadly, these are not easy processes – they require you to take many hours out of your day, and work through some extensive paperwork in order to get everything done to the right standard. It doesn’t have to be this tricky.

Tax expertise

Our dedicated tax team will give you a return on time, and to the highest standards, so you can rest easy and focus on your normal work.

We’ll calculate profit and loss, reliefs and allowances, and talk to you about any irregularities that may appear along the way. We’ll file the return for you, and answer any questions that HMRC may have, should they come calling.

It’s an opportunity to claim relief such as R&D tax credits, business expenses or other things that may have cropped up throughout your business year. This will be based on the bookkeeping and accounting you’ve undertaken throughout the year.

There are some reliefs that may be specific to a taxi driver (vehicle costs and so on) that we’ll find as well. We’ll always be happy to answer any questions you have.

Get in touch today

We're always happy to help, call or email today
and have a chat.